1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

5000 dollars hack BF3 ???

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by filou, Oct 15, 2013.

1. filou

filou NOOBLET

5000 dollars hack BF3 is a mistake to the webmaster??? What is the exact subscription??

2. G1ZM0

G1ZM0 VIP Battlefield One

The Hack is Down.
    and it's set to 5000$ so no one will buy it.

Smockled likes this.
  3. Orbital

Orbital NOOB

But isn't becoming/buying VIP for BF3 Hack the only way to use the BF4 hack? I wanted to test out the BF4 Hack.

4. Moses8980

Moses8980 KOZBOT AVENGER

Open Beta ends, and BF4 is not released yet. So were you want to test the BF4 hack :)

5. Orbital

Orbital NOOB

Yea, I just found out open beta ended. I was on vacation for a week away from everything... Oh well. Guess I'll wait until the 29th of it's ready to go then.

G1ZM0 likes this.
  6. Dark_Rose

Dark_Rose VIP BF4 VIP

I swear that the beta ended a day early. I remember reading it was scheduled to be removed Wednesday, but it was taken down Tuesday. The same day I got my new GPU too!
    Talk about a serious kill joy.

I tried to buy the $5,000 hack but I lacked the fifty cents necessary.