1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

70 Killstreak Rage

Discussion in 'Screen Shots' started by VenAez, Aug 4, 2015.

1. VenAez

VenAez NOOBLET

While i was playing conquest one of our teammates was hacking (P3N3LOVER) so i decided why shouldn't i join the fun. Turns out that i did much better than him. I could get even more kills but i spend plenty of time talking to other players.

Attached Files:

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

@VenAez -------------> You got balls man! hahahah I hope FairFight doesn't come knocking on your door!

Jaidee and RACtivision like this.
  3. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

haha HAX!

cant believe u didnt get FF banned

Jaidee likes this.
  4. virusdead

virusdead VIP Battlefield One

My poor friends you will make yourself Ban by FF, then do not come crying crazy ride worth: D

5. VenAez

VenAez NOOBLET

I am not banned

Jaidee likes this.
  6. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

not yet anyways lol

doesn't take much for anyone to check out other players and find which game they were in
    then check out that ballsy player at the top :D

if anyone can do that...how easy do you think it would be for FF

anyway....let us not take away your thunder...far be it from me :D

7. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Jaidee's Evil American Clone H.A. LifeTime Friend Battlefield One

I think it's pretty refreshing to see a rage post. They are few and far between nowadays.

Jaidee likes this.
  8. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

agreed...so long as they don't return whinging and whining should they receive a FF ban lol ;)
    which 9 times outta 10...they can't help themselves lol :p