1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

_HACK REVIEW_

Discussion in 'Member Reviews' started by mazak, Feb 16, 2012.

1. mazak

mazak KOZBOT AVENGER

Ok i been knocking around this site for a while ...im old and i better do a review before i die....or my wife smashes my 2 rigs up!!!

Ok i first started subbing to crysis(wars) hack...where i played within a clan..in open and closed games....the clan was anti hacking..!! So careful useage of the hack(ie teleporting) was used!
    The hack got me rated to an extent where i was scoring in the region of pro -or so they said players.
    The hack as in all hacks the harder you work them the more you kill was nice,the admin support was second to none, and the community back then was nice 2....Since the additions of other games the community here has grown and non staff even try to help with issues - if any!

If your reading this and looked at the you tube videos of the various games supported here... all i can say is just purchase it.....you wont be dissapointed!!

Im a genuine guy and so are the staff here..thats why i stay!!

So marking the site fairly

9.5/10 -for admin support....mainly because coderz which there is koz and stife cannot stay online to help 24/7--they work sleep...and i believe are actually human.
    10/10 -for hack quality---does what it says on the tin...!
    10/10 - for general site and other members.....great people here!!!

the old nike phrase-----just do it

sub to that hack and rage !!

Starfyre, KozmoK and Critorious like this.
  2. clarrie

clarrie KOZBOT GOD

well said for another old bloke
    as i am old to i found this 3 mths ago for bf3 ,,1st time user
    i can not beleve the help and surport you get here from ever 1,,that is why i help when i can ,
    i love it
    9.5/10 -for admin support....mainly because coderz which there is koz and stife cannot stay online to help 24/7--they work sleep...and i believe are actually human.
    10/10 -for hack quality---does what it says on the tin...!
    10/10 - for general site and other members.....great people here!!!
    (stole from you )
    same for me
    keep up the great work guys

mazak and KozmoK like this.