1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

A few questions

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Fettel, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Fettel

Fettel NOOBLET

Hi all!
    I have a few questions about the hacks Battlefiel 3:

1) What is the range of your aimbot? 1 km or maybe I can shoot 2 miles on a fixed goal? Some hacks simply powerless after kilometer. We are talking about the sniper rifles.
    2) What is the protection of the PBSS? Screenshots black or pure? Many administrators give me a ban for black screenshots, so for me it's important. If you are not hard to describe how certain functions clear screenshot.

Thank you in advance for your community. Just found out that you now are private. How nice that I have registered previously!
    Sincerely, Fettel. ^_^

2. GanjaPermit

GanjaPermit EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

well I'm not staff member but bf3 hack is down at the moment, for your 1st question I killed few times at range 1300+ so its working after 1km if we talking about PBSS last time I checked my nick I had clean screenshots not black ones, hope so soon some one give you more accurate answers mate :)

Starfyre and KozmoK like this.
  3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Wypierdole answered correctly :)

4. Fettel

Fettel NOOBLET

Thank you for your answers! Can I see a couple of screenshots of your ESP for Battlefield 3. Is there a hack menu or anything can not be adjusted?

5. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Fettel,

The BF3 Full hack will be available this weekend Saturday or Sunday - It will have a menu.

Koz

6. Fettel

Fettel NOOBLET

Koz, with all due respect, since many banwaves... I rely on you, honestly =)