1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

about battlefield 2

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by nuoyanhi, Apr 18, 2012.

1. nuoyanhi

nuoyanhi NOOBLET

hi guys.
    i bought bf3 and bf2 hack three or four month ago, of course i am not vip member now.
    but i find hacking in BF2 mods is really awesome! :D especially hacking in PR mod.
    KOZ bf2 hack is the best hack i have ever met! IT WORKS very Well on PR mod.
    So .KOZ .this is a very very old hack . can you give me a discount code ? i wanna to buy two months for only 10$ pls.;)
    OR cut down the price to make it sells well ?

by the way . i think bf2 a saga. i want to buy a hack forever and store it forever . IN a word , i want to buy a lifetime vip of bf2 .how about this ? KOZ . i am looking forward to your reply:)

PS . i am not English ..sorry for my bad english.:p

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I will drop the BF2 Hack to $5.50 a month :)

3. nuoyanhi

nuoyanhi NOOBLET

oh i love you KOZ .thx a lot :)

4. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

Are there a lot of people playing this still?

5. AJAX1

AJAX1 NOOBLET

I'll buy a month of bf2 for 5.50 please ?

6. AJAX1

AJAX1 NOOBLET

i mean bfbc2

7. karma3

karma3 Guest

there is no lifetime subs :(