• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

Question About Black Friday

KozmoK

Hacker Cracker
Staff member
Admin
I may have discounts for 6 month and 12 month Ultimate Packages only.

Other than that, my prices are lower than any other site.

Elastofuzu

VIP
The Divsion
I may have discounts for 6 month and 12 month Ultimate Packages only.

Other than that, my prices are lower than any other site.
Lower than any other site? Well for starters they are, at least $5 cheaper and since I started the only fully working and constantly updated cheats available, so I'm not sure what everyone is whining about.

Also @elmek13 70% off a single hack is $7. That would make each one $3. You think making these things is easy? It sure as hell isn't. So asking for such a big discount on already premium-quality cheats is absurd and insulting, be grateful these cheats even exist, because without Kozmok they wouldn't.

KozmoK

Hacker Cracker
Staff member
Admin
Lower than any other site? Well for starters they are, at least $5 cheaper and since I started the only fully working and constantly updated cheats available, so I'm not sure what everyone is whining about.

Also @elmek13 70% off a single hack is $7. That would make each one $3. You think making these things is easy? It sure as hell isn't. So asking for such a big discount on already premium-quality cheats is absurd and insulting, be grateful these cheats even exist, because without Kozmok they wouldn't.
Spot on dude!