1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

About Download The Client

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by rebeca, Oct 6, 2014.

1. rebeca

rebeca NOOBLET

My client cannot be updated, please download the new client from?

THANKS!!!!!

2. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

non vip's cannot see that page to download the loader

I am not sure if kozmok has allowed his free list to be played
    by non vip's...they would need another access to it from him...maybe?

3. d3adly

d3adly Let me see them tits.....Niiiiiiice.

Ha, I did not realize what forum I was in... :)

Jaidee likes this.
  4. Jaidee

the orangy/yellow profile name sort of gives it away :)

5. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

They are correct. When the old client logs in, and you do not have VIP - it will not update.

You need to renew your subscription rebeca.

6. Flexing

Flexing RAC MASTER

i am actually having this same problem, and mine doesnt expire till nov 1st dont know why it wouldnt update....just rebought my bf4 so i could use this again.....

7. Jaidee

now I am really confused :confused:

so you are saying that your VIP sub was still paid up until nov 1?

I am sure Kozmok will fix you up for that error...

if in fact there is an error :)

Edit:
    hang on...you have only been a member since 20 Sept (last month)
    how could you have had VIP until Nov1...VIP is per 30 days!

sorry...you were not VIP and therefore have no access until now because of that.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  8. Flexing

Flexing RAC MASTER

Well before i found this site i did infact use some rand hacks n got banned from them, i as of Yesterday just rebought this game so i could use these hacks as i now have a fresh acc...but this is weird hoping to get it fixed by tomorrow morning would like to enjoy this while i still have it.

9. Jaidee

still confused...but

lets hope your other hacks are not going to cause grief for you with this one.

it would be a shame if they did.

10. Flexing

Flexing RAC MASTER

yea well only other game i mod on is diablo 2 n those shouldnt conflict idk

11. Flexing

Flexing RAC MASTER

never mind on my issue just re-downloaded the loader n got version 19 so im all good and it does state i got 25days left. so thats all good n said n done.

12. Flexing

Flexing RAC MASTER

guess i have another issue...now when i inject it doesn't inject into my game been testing in campaign and doesn't do anything even in multi player as well. anyone got any idea.

EDIT: and if i dont have vip then why would i log onto the launcher for bf4 n have it tell me 25days left....

13. Jaidee

because now you have VIP and before you didn't .... doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out :rolleyes:
    you did say you just bought it...so what was I to figure?
    as far as injecting into campaign mode I believe that option has not been activated for the
    new loader yet.

for multiplayer please refer the vip help threads readily available for beginners
    who are unsure how to setup their loader/hack.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
  14. Flexing

Flexing RAC MASTER

had vip days ago...should be injecting to my game but its not theres a issue that koz needs to figure out.

15. Jaidee

if the problem was with the loader then everyone would not be able to inject.

I am about to play another round now...I have no problem with the loader/hack at all :)

again...please refer to the endless support in VIP section for help getting you started.

and this is actually someone elses thread
    if you still have no idea how to set up the hack...then start your own
    thread in the vip section.

16. RACtivision

RACtivision KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

What version of the loader do you currently have?

17. Flexing

Flexing RAC MASTER

veson 19 just re downloaded/rebought the hack 55days remaining works now i think.

18. KozmoK

Could you make a new post in the VIP section? We try to keep troubleshooting out of the public forums. This topic has nothing to do with the original posters (OP) question

19. Crashboy59

Crashboy59 NOOBLET

Hey everybody I'm also having an issue with the download client, can't seem to update or download the loader from the site, I just renewed a subscription as well, so i'm not sure what to do.

20. KozmoK

Do you guys see the "Download VIP Loader" on the main forum page above the shoutbox? Click it

Jaidee likes this.