1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

about mw2 hack

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HellWaree, Sep 6, 2013.

1. HellWaree

HellWaree NOOBLET

hey guys i really want to start hacking again in cod i lovee it but i got so pissed off when i was haxing in bo2 and got banned so fast i then figured they have this new sort of detection there whatever so i gave up with that one now im looking for some other cod title that they dont look for hackers too much and its not that big of a chance of getting banned is mw2 good to rage hackk or can u still get detected fast ??

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

You are a new member here, so I am going to assume you didn't get banned from my Black Ops2 Hack as having more then one account here is against our rules.

MW2 still uses their old school method and not easily banned. We are good on it still, and to be honest havent had to update that hack in over a year or so.

3. HellWaree

HellWaree NOOBLET

oh wow nice didnt expect to get a reply so fast man :) and yes i used aimjunkies such crap got banned so fasttt within 2 days but they also have this system to see all your matches that you played right so its veryy risky to evenn use esp so i wanna try mw2 now i think i will buy your hack i like also the auto wall feature so it aims at the wall that the enemy is behind if its penetrable that so sweet what about does the aimbot work on those killstreaks like uav and drone missle or does it only work when you are aiming yourself on the ground ? thanx in advance for reply