1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

I Need Help Activation Subscribe

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by classic4, May 25, 2014.

1. classic4

classic4 NOOBLET

Not activated my membership after payment? What is the reason ؟

2. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

mostly...activation happens instantly when paypal payment is made.

did you pay by paypal? was there enough money in your paypal account or was it linked to your financial institution?

some countries don't support paypal and some payment methods take longer for payment to go through.

also to make life easier for kozmok to check this for you...please supply your paypal transaction number...

please be sure this problem will be sorted asap for you :)

Boss_A and Smockled like this.
  3. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

yup, what Jaidee said :)

dont post your email... @KozmoK will have to take a look at your payment transaction... its probably been placed on hold/pending

4. classic4

classic4 NOOBLET

paypal
    Unique Transaction ID #3RN01314YE507115L

5. Jaidee

ok...please be patient...as soon as kozmok sees your transaction number or staff message him
    you should be up and running real soon :)

6. Boss_A

Boss_A Boss_ADVANTAGE H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

If you payed with paypal it should be instant if you payed with echeck then it should take 4-5 days sometimes

7. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Your all set, sorry for the delay.

I am not sure why it wasnt automatic this time.

classic4 likes this.
  8. classic4

classic4 NOOBLET

Thank you
    one question ... Do you have another tips to steer clear banned by FairFight
    I've got a 3 ban by FairFight

9. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Please Note: He is a new user here, and has never gotten a FairFight Ban from here, he has not injected the hack yet as of this post.

@classic4 , For best results, select random bone aiming, and a slow aim value that you can put up with :)

Don't always make it so obvious your cheating.

RACtivision, classic4 and Jaidee like this.
  10. Jaidee

I have always suggested that if you were looking at yourself play...would you think you were hacking?

if the answer to that is yes...then you need to pull your head in :D

other than that...welcome aboard and enjoy this great hack from the best damn coder in the business :)

KozmoK, classic4 and Boss_A like this.