1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Discuss Admin/Coders please read this

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by LOLss, Aug 23, 2013.

1. LOLss

LOLss NOOBLET

Hello Admins/Coders,can you guys please make a cheat for

http://sf.dfigames.com/site/default.aspx ? I will subscribe for a year!I can make that and you guys do the code,because there is not supported hack for windows 8 for this game..Please reply!

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

No sorry, I don't do games that I dont want to hack. I am only going to do DX11 Games for Call of Duty and BF3/4

3. LOLss

LOLss NOOBLET

Why?I really hope you can,but it's DX11 too ??

4. danielz89

danielz89 NOOB

because this game isn't popular

5. Boss_A

Boss_A Boss_ADVANTAGE H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

And it looks like sh!t!!! just saying!

6. tmos22

tmos22 NOOB

That game looks pretty lame dude.

7. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

the fact that kozmok doesn't want to hack that game has nothing to do with this guy liking it...I think you could be nice and respect we all have preferences that are sometimes quite different to others.

G1ZM0 likes this.
  8. G1ZM0

G1ZM0 VIP Battlefield One

well said.
    btw: that game isnt bad at all ! it's fun to play and if it looks like "sh***" Bf2 and cs does the same.
    and BF2 or Cs is still a good game to Remember :)
    i still play snes sometimes.... Graphic isnt all.
    i just say... Crysis 3. terrible game in my opinion but looks damn good :)