1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

After a BF3 ban

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by The Acadien, Oct 8, 2013.

1. The Acadien

The Acadien NOOBLET

This has probably been covered elsewhere, but couldn't find anything in forums on the subject. My question is what to do after a ban (from BF3) to get a new, clean account set up? Don't want to buy a new key to get it insta-banned. Any info is appreciated.

2. G1ZM0

G1ZM0 VIP Battlefield One

Make a New Email for a new Origin acc.and yo're fine :)
    is how i did it always and never had a Problem.

Boss_A likes this.
  3. romanjr95

romanjr95 VIP BOP2 VIP

4. Sawatdee

Sawatdee RAC MENTOR

new email, new origin account, new soldier
    and although not for everyone...format and re-install windows :)

just to be on the extra safe side :D

5. smithy

smithy KOZBOT AVENGER

Change IP address if you can. PB won't ban you for not doing this but a 3rd party streaming site can link an IP address that you was banned on to your new account. I learnt this the hard way.

Jaidee likes this.
  6. carlsson1994

carlsson1994 EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

I've been banned 2-3 times, All you really need is a new clean account. All that with formating your computer and chaning ip is bullSh*t!

7. RammelKuchen

RammelKuchen NOOBLET

Jup, that´s true.
    I´ve never deleted PunkBuster or anything like that after a ban, and until now, it worked perfectly!

8. GhostR1der

GhostR1der NOOB

As most members mentioned, get your self a new origin account with different/new email address and create new soldier. I would also recommend changing your IP Address as some servers that run GCC and MetaBans will detect your IP and issue a ban from that server. This is a fact as I've learned it the hard way...

9. Dark_Rose

Dark_Rose VIP BF4 VIP

10. The Acadien

The Acadien NOOBLET

Awsome, thanks for the info! Going to start a new acc and look into IP addy. First time ban for me so wanted to stay on the safer side of things.

Jaidee likes this.