• Are you a Kernel/Driver Programmer?
    I am looking for a System Driver that will inject my hacks into EAC Protected Games. If you know someone who has done this before please contact me.
  • FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

Almost Free Games!!!! (Battlefield 1, Battlefield V, Anthem, etc)

KozmoK

Hacker Cracker
Staff member
Admin
Why don't you guys spend $16.50 a month to EA Premier Access and when you get detected, cancel the subscription from paypal etc and make a new account?

Its cheaper then buying a $60 game 2-3 times.

Just Saying, its a great deal, take advantage of it!

Koz Out

I'll give that a try. I normally just by a used BF1 4 etc.. off eBay for like under 10 bucks. I like buying someone else's act that has a rank and has played legit. For the most part, they have been acts in good standings with EA. What I have found out if you buy an act that has rank it takes FF much longer to ban you then starting with a fresh act. I started with a BF4 used account that had a 32 rank. I am at 68 now and have all the hacks turned on. Esp, Aimbot, no spread etc.. I don't rage except on rare occasions when the game is within a few points of my side winning. I stay low key, for the most part, avg like 22 and 12. I also play all the classes and vehicles so as not to burn the cheat out on one class like snipping etc.. I just switched to your hack from another site I won't mention and have to say yours is the best I have ever used. I'll do a write up on your BF4 hack soon. Your hack is da bomb. Easier and even cheaper than the other. It also has much more options. The RPG hack rules! I went from shooting down one asshole helo especially the little birds form maybe one a game to 4 or more with your hack! The vehicle hack with the right settings in the tank with esp destroys other vehicles. I can hit them 80% of the time with just a small portion of them showing. And whenever I get a chance to be the gunner in the Apache etc.. you can literally destroy everything in your path. It would be great to team up with a great helo pilot fellow hacker. The only thing I can't use the hack correctly for is for the jet. I suck as a pilot so that is the biggest hurdle. Well, I went on more then the original thread was intended for and will do a proper write-up in the correct thread.

You can buy an account for around 25€ nowadays, a legit key I mean.
Took them 3 1/2 months to catch me, so that was a good deal.

Top Bottom