1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Android/Games/Topic

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GanjaPermit, Aug 5, 2012.

1. GanjaPermit

GanjaPermit EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

I have Samsung Galaxy S3 and I just bough Asphalt 7 and Real Racing 2 on Play store and 1st game locks up on black screen and I have circle running all the time and on 2nd game its doing activation check or something and then I see this msg: this application is not authorized for use on your android device. WTF!?!?!! Any of you have same problems? I have stock kernel and rom nothing is hack or similar. Any help?

Thanks

2. coolguy

coolguy RAC MASTER

Hey lol this isn't an answer to your question as i myself am more of an apple person but you should get Asphalt 6 its way better :D

3. GanjaPermit

GanjaPermit EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

hahaha I know :D its working fine on apple but on android they f***** up something and I have Asphalt 6 :D just want to play 7 now :D