• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

Android/Games/Topic

I have Samsung Galaxy S3 and I just bough Asphalt 7 and Real Racing 2 on Play store and 1st game locks up on black screen and I have circle running all the time and on 2nd game its doing activation check or something and then I see this msg: this application is not authorized for use on your android device. WTF!?!?!! Any of you have same problems? I have stock kernel and rom nothing is hack or similar. Any help?

Thanks

coolguy

RAC MENTOR
Hey lol this isn't an answer to your question as i myself am more of an apple person but you should get Asphalt 6 its way better :D

Hey lol this isn't an answer to your question as i myself am more of an apple person but you should get Asphalt 6 its way better :D
hahaha I know :D its working fine on apple but on android they f***** up something and I have Asphalt 6 :D just want to play 7 now :D