1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Any 360 blops 2 hacks?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by sickoflosing, Jan 7, 2013.

1. sickoflosing

sickoflosing NOOBLET

Hi there, i hope its ok to ask here if anyone knows of any wall hack or aimbot for black ops 2 on 360, if so, where is the best place to download it from, i'm on a non j tagged 2009 lite on 360 flashed to latest firmware, I know a lot of the you tube vids are just surveys and viruses, any help advice most welcome, thanks.

2. unkota

unkota KOZBOT GOD

No. Its not possible run executable files on consoles.

3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I have no idea about those, I only make PC Game Hacks

4. Jed1M1ndTr1k

Jed1M1ndTr1k KOZBOT GOD

for 17 dollars you can build a lag switch. virus free !!!! possibility of being able to lag out of any frame is amazing in most fps games for console. i use to use one for socom series. my cousin use's one for halo on xbox. i would google how to build a lag switch lol
    enjoy tormenting people by appearing right infront of them like a ghost. :D

Moses8980 likes this.
  5. Arnold

Arnold EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

For about the same $17 you can buy a controller chip to solder into your controller to give you many different and undetectable modes of firing as well as movement macros, i.e. Auto Drop Shot, where upon pressing the button you designate, your player will automatically drop to a prone position and fire (with however many bullets you designate to fire too). AutoAim and more. Works with GOW2/3 and other games.

I'm not an XBOX owner nor do I endorse playing the COD series of games. Just thought as a fellow RAC member you should know your options out there.

6. unkota

unkota KOZBOT GOD

You can get banned in xbox live for these mods.

7. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

8. Arnold

Arnold EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

While you can get banned for using it, you still have to get caught first. My buddy uses his with no problems so far. He's been playing on a ruthless level, so no one questions his skill. Then again, he was pretty damn good before he was playing with the modded controller, and now he's nearly unstoppable.

9. sickoflosing

sickoflosing NOOBLET

Cheers for all the help, I thought it would be fun this year cheating in black op2 on 360 (last year of console so who gives a shit?~) as well as on pc, loving pc cheats from here btw. I have taken my old weather beaten not banned 360 to my mate to jtag. I am really digging hard to find out about a hot swap that i have been told exists for a modded iso for blops 2 on 360, if so let the fun commence.