• FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

Anyone experienced with Watercooling?

I'm running Dual Zotac GTX560's (OC AMP!) and since its now summer here in Australia they are heating up my case like mad.

I'm still running an LGA775 CPU with the 2 cards in SLi. What would you recommend for liquid cooling.

So far here are my thoughts on some of the components.
Reservour -XSPC Dual 5.25" Bay for Laing D5 / MCP655
Pump -Swiftech MCP655
Radiator -XSPC RX360 OR (Dual Rad & Single Rad to fit inside case)
GPU Blocks -Danger Den DD-GTX560 VGA Full Card Liquid Cooling Block

I am currently using Larkooler BA2-243 which is great and I never experienced a problem with it. and my CPU is running at 40C when I play or around 40-50. with OC

Jeremy

Would Be Staff
I am currently using Larkooler BA2-243 which is great and I never experienced a problem with it. and my CPU is running at 40C when I play or around 40-50. with OC
My cpu is over clocked to 3.4ghz and its hovers around 25-30c full load with thats right AIR COOLING

I had a system with a watercooler in it. The pump ended up dying, but that was about 3 years ago when the watercooling craze hit the fan. I think watercooling is more up to date and worth it.

Top Bottom