1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone experienced with Watercooling?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Reign, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Reign

Reign NOOB

I'm running Dual Zotac GTX560's (OC AMP!) and since its now summer here in Australia they are heating up my case like mad.

I'm still running an LGA775 CPU with the 2 cards in SLi. What would you recommend for liquid cooling.

So far here are my thoughts on some of the components.
    Reservour -XSPC Dual 5.25" Bay for Laing D5 / MCP655
    Pump -Swiftech MCP655
    Radiator -XSPC RX360 OR (Dual Rad & Single Rad to fit inside case)
    GPU Blocks -Danger Den DD-GTX560 VGA Full Card Liquid Cooling Block

clarrie likes this.
  2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Good Topic! I will be doing this in the next few months!

3. Jeremy

Jeremy Would Be Staff

Does your case have these?[​IMG]

4. carlsson1994

carlsson1994 EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

I am currently using Larkooler BA2-243 which is great and I never experienced a problem with it. and my CPU is running at 40C when I play or around 40-50. with OC

5. Jeremy

Jeremy Would Be Staff

My cpu is over clocked to 3.4ghz and its hovers around 25-30c full load with thats right AIR COOLING

6. carlsson1994

Intel core i5 760 from 2.8 to 4.8

7. Jeremy

Jeremy Would Be Staff

AMD-I know I just don't like spending money amd quad core 70 bucks intel quad core 150 bucks, Also I am going to upgrade to a 3.8 amd hex core soon

8. carlsson1994

Well there is no use for hex core. no games supports Hexa core and also intel works faster with games etc. so for gaming I would say intel.

9. Jeremy

Jeremy Would Be Staff

actually gta v supports a hex core

10. carlsson1994

oh? well not quiet out yet. oh well AMD is better for film editing etc. but hey! let's not get out of topic to much

11. bzrkkk

bzrkkk NOOBLET

I had a system with a watercooler in it. The pump ended up dying, but that was about 3 years ago when the watercooling craze hit the fan. I think watercooling is more up to date and worth it.

12. $oulstoned444

$oulstoned444 NOOBLET

I have a custom water-cooling loop installed in my computer, what did you need to know?

I built it myself, put all parts together installed it and everything.