1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone know of any good PS3 deals?!?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheRevolution, Nov 28, 2011.

1. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

I just got completely fucked by Amazon!! I ordered one of their Black Friday PS3 deals. At 7pm tonight I receive an email saying the cancelled it because they ran out of stock. So I start looking around Amazon to see if they had any other deals and I run across there messages boards were a whole bunch of people got screwed over and had there ordered cancelled. At 10:30pm someone puts a message that they are for sale again, it must have lasted all of 30 seconds cause I got to the link at 10:31 and it said sold out. What really pissed me off is 3.5 hours before this they told me they had no stock and now all of a sudden they do. You would think they would fill the orders of people that already paid. I am so pissed right now. :mad: <-- This doesn't even describe how mad I am, but close. So, I call them up and ask them how could they possible sell them again after cancelling my order. There is a very long silence, I actually had to ask if he was still there. I've never heard someone stutter and fumble over there words so badly while trying and offer me a $20 credit. The words that came out of my mouth at that point will probably make him go home and cry tonite.

So if anyone sees anything out there please let me know. My son will be oh so grateful on Christmas morning.

2. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

What was the price of the PS3, and other things that it came with ?

3. TheRevolution

Its was $199 for the 160gb edition. Came with Little Big Planet 2 and Ratchet and Clank (the new one)

4. Smockled

5. TheRevolution

Ended up grabbing one yesterday from CompUSA. They had a 320gb one, no games for $219 + $9 shpping. I figured that my son is 14 so the free games that came with the $199 deal wouldn't have really interested him anyways. I'm better off grabbing him BF3 and MW3, games he would like a lot better than Little Big Planet.

6. Smockled