• FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

Anyone ?

Anyone around to answer questions about your product ? sales agent or support ? Discord info to actually talk to a person about your product ?? Please Im interested .. mI gave a discord channel to one of the ppl in chat But they wont come in a random server ... Does anyone that works here give support on the product they sale ? I know Akula and he is a great guy and I played with him for a longtime and watched his back in the AA with the little bird before I ever used a product .. Please Id like some HELP !!!!

Jaidee

HAcker
Staff member
which product are you interested in purchasing?

i don't use Discord and have no desire to install it :)
maybe given how close you are to Akula (gotta get used to that name) you could
ask him (as tudensky) suggested? he is admin here so should have all the answers for you :)

Yeah your right I just found out that he worked here and actually used it .. Now that was a surprise when I found out lol.. But even though he does it never changed my opinion about him .. He is a good guy and I enjoyed playing with him when we was in the same squad together.. Id really like to talk to him

Jaidee

HAcker
Staff member
to be perfectly honest we may drop by here from time to time but never ever hack any games ourselves ;););)

if you are lucky enough to witness anyone from here playing online you can be sure it is purely 100% total skill
and experience that your are witnessing...never in your wildest dreams (or ours) could it be hacking! lol :cool::eek::D

I was skill also!!!! no hack when I was in the top 200 in the world and Im tired of eating at4s that do a 90 degree turn and kill my ass in the little bird ..

Jaidee

HAcker
Staff member
I came here around seven-ish six years ago to play legit, just like you :D
to tell the truth...it is a genuine skill to hack and boast to everyone on a game sever that you are also playing legit!
its hard to be humble when you are perfect in every way! lol :D

Top Bottom