1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Are 2d Esp Hacks External?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by 0010010, May 1, 2015.

1. 0010010

0010010 NOOBLET

For example will they show up on gameplay recording software?

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

None of our hacks are external, and they shouldnt show up on gameplay.

They do show up on shadowplay - but not other recording software like fraps etc.

3. 0010010

0010010 NOOBLET

I recorded some gameplay not using shadowplay and the enemy names still show up through walls etc :(

4. g0mba

g0mba Coder Hack Coder

If you're talking about Titanfall, that's my cheat. KozmoK is talking about his cheats, not mine. I think it only doesn't show up if you are recording the game with OBS.

5. 0010010

0010010 NOOBLET

Thank you! Are there specific things that won't show up but other things that will if using OBS? I would like to twitch stream but cant have anything popping up lol. or is it impossible for the cheat to show up if using OBS? Also while i have you, the bunny hop function seems to disable double jump. is there a way around this?

6. g0mba

g0mba Coder Hack Coder

It's been a while since I tested recording with OBS so I went ahead and tested it for you.

Basically, start the game with the hack on. Open OBS after the game starts and make sure you use Game Capture. This is what shows up for me when I use it: http://i.imgur.com/fX8CVzq.jpg. These are my settings for Game Capture: http://i.imgur.com/9saS9UY.png

You can make OBS output to file so make sure to use that before you stream to make sure nothing is showing up beforehand. As long as it's anything that the hack displays (menu, ESP, etc...) it shouldn't be showing up. Like I said, test it out to make sure beforehand.

As for the Bunnyhop feature, it would require a bit of recoding on my end to allow you to double jump. I'm busy with coding another cheat at the moment (and bypassing its anti-cheat!) so I can't do that.

0010010 likes this.
  7. 0010010

0010010 NOOBLET

ty fr the explanation, this helps alot.

as for bunny hop, i would literally pay more for this if the ability to double jump was put back in. the bunny hop feature works great for bunny hopping but it removes your ability to reach high points etc because no double jump.

8. 0010010

0010010 NOOBLET

hi g0mba one more quick question... would it be possible to add a feature to the game that locks your display icons as keyboard and mouse icons. for example when I switch to controller, it changes the icons on my hud to controller icons and i am wondering if it would be possible to lock it as keyboard&mouse icons even when using a controller. i would pay you for this feature and the double jump to be added :)

9. 0010010

0010010 NOOBLET

Update to this? :) I will pay!