1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Arma 3, Again :d

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by SatanZer0, Oct 13, 2014.

1. SatanZer0

SatanZer0 NOOB

Koz, I will pay for the entire development process, buy you the game whatever it takes. The Arma 3 community needs a reliable coder, Everything in the game is client sided, The hacks I've bought have caused me to purchase 4 copies of Arma 3 due to incompetence in current coders, i know your hacks you could earn a lot from this. Cash & Credibility.

2. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

and the first time it crashed would you ask for a refund and blame our coder?

there are many requests for various games......however....sorry mate :)

already has "cash and credibility" ;)

3. SatanZer0

SatanZer0 NOOB

Of course he has cash & credibility, I mean from the massive Arma community.

He's a coder I have trust in, I mean check his track records, I think he would do well for the community. I know how these things go, A refund isn't much of a worry for me as I know through R&D it will be figured out by him....Blame the coder haha don't be an idiot...I've spent $240 testing the hacks out there, you think I'm worried about a refund???? lmao.

4. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

sorry...when you say you will pay for the development you will by him the Arma 3 game

I also don't need to check his track record...I have supported by being a paid up member from the day I joined.

how about you?

I understand your passion for your game...unfortunately I may offend you by saying @koz won't be coding it for you.
    asking again...would only show who the idiot really is lol :D

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014