1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Assassins Creed 3, and 150$ in game for Planetside 2,WOT and hawken for trade

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WFG2000, Mar 2, 2013.

1. WFG2000

WFG2000 NOOBLET

Hey guys,

Just bought 2 new Nvidia cards and I have codes for assassins creed 3 and 50$ cash for hawken, world of tanks and planet side 2. It was part of their promotion. I already have AC3 and don't play the other games. I'm looking to trade or something. It's like 190$ worth of codes and I would trade for 60$ to either origin or steam. Let me know if your interested.

2. WFG2000

WFG2000 NOOBLET

Just realized I got another game code for purchasing a OCZ Vector SSD for far Cry 3, I already have this game so this code is up for grabs as well.

3. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

How much you want for Cry3??

4. WFG2000

WFG2000 NOOBLET

Ahh sorry man. Everything is sold except for AC3.