1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Authorize.Net Payments

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Apr 2, 2013.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I am thinking about taking direct credit card processing from Authorize.net

Would you guys be interested in this as another option?

I can not use paysafe as they do not allow Game Cheat sites for some reason and they closed my account while I had $ in there. I was able to retrieve the $ after a while.

No credit card information will be saved on this site, it will all be done by them.

2. BF3King

BF3King NOOB

Authorize.net is a good idea. Take a look at stripe or paymill. Its alot nicer for the merchant as you have the users account. So if they choose to upgrade their account you dont have to cancel the recurring subscription. You just have to change it to another product/offer. They also have very low transaction rates!!

Personally i HATE paypal. Sure its ok for the consumer but for the merchant it SUCKS!!!!

3. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

I have always loved Paypal :)
    Easy and safe to use :cool:

G1ZM0 likes this.
  4. yugurt

yugurt RAC MASTER

i have no interest in it but alot of other people might

5. Srpb929

Srpb929 NOOBLET

i have no paypal, but would be interested in purchase of bf3 hack with my credit card. post something or inbox me if you change your payment methods, id get it immediately

6. KozmoK

You can use paypal and just use a credit card transaction

G1ZM0 and Jaidee like this.
  7. Srpb929

Srpb929 NOOBLET

nah cause it wants a debit card, not credit :|

8. KozmoK

Oh it must be country specific. US People can do a transaction with credit card.

9. Srpb929

Srpb929 NOOBLET

im from the usa, but it wants me to use debit card and i dont wanna put my bank info on the net these days, its bad enuff using credit cards if you know what i mean

10. KozmoK

I understand about the internet and credit cards. You can go to walmart and get a pre-paid debit card.

But to prove you wrong, you can use Paypal and select "Pay with debit or creditcard, or Bill me Later" and use a credit card without even registering. I have seen many of these here.

Here is a pic of me selecting this myself during checkout.

upload_2013-9-2_18-19-18.png

NSAOperative666, clarrie and Jaidee like this.
  11. NSAOperative666

NSAOperative666 EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

Yeah I have to agree, the first time I became VIP I used the method above without needing to register. know I just use paypal account with my registered credit card. Takes like 2 seconds to do :)

12. NSAOperative666

NSAOperative666 EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

As for using Authorize.net for payments I don't really mind and would use it just to steer some of my money away from Paypal.

13. KozmoK

Authorize.net charges $80 a month and then transaction fee's to me.

14. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

Seems a bit pricey. I can't imagine this as a benefit to any of the US people when Paypal gets it done just fine. I would say do whatever makes the best financial sense for you!