1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Basic ESP

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by tomhangler, Oct 26, 2012.

1. tomhangler

tomhangler RAC MARAUDAR

For BF3, does that just have esp and thats it? is there also no recoil for the basic esp hack? ty

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Yes, ESP only - no aimbot. However this is no spread/recoil included (Toggleable)

3. tomhangler

tomhangler RAC MARAUDAR

oh I'm asking because on the hack section for basic esp, it DOES say that there is no recoil for the basic esp hack

4. KozmoK

oops, there IS "no recoil/spread" that is toggleable by hitting f9

5. KayleKiddo

KayleKiddo NOOBLET

i just want No recoil.
    is the ESP toggable ?

6. KozmoK

No its not.

The only thing you can toggle is spread/no spread in the BF3 ESP Only hack. Sorry! Can't make everyone 100% happy all the time. Next someone will write, I only want Grenade ESP Only.

7. KayleKiddo

KayleKiddo NOOBLET

ok, and on the full hack it is ?
    because then i would just get the full hack, and turn it off there lol.

8. Jed1M1ndTr1k

Jed1M1ndTr1k KOZBOT GOD

Yes you can turn off and on all features in the full hack.

9. Garcia

Garcia NOOB

You changed this Koz? Wasn't feeling AK but I wanna start back up with AM. You could turn off ESP a month ago right? If this has changed I might go for the full hack since I only want the no recoil/no spread. Thanks

10. KozmoK

hmmm it might be possible to hit Safe Mode with ESP Only hack - which turns ESP off, and just use the No Spread/Recoil!

11. Garcia

Garcia NOOB

Ok great! Thx for the quick response. I'll go buy it now!

12. JeanPaul52

JeanPaul52 NOOBLET

@Kozmok

What do you mean by "hit safe mode" ?

And so does it work tu use no recoil/no spread without esp or not ?
    Because "it might be possible" isn't enough for something we have to pay for I think.

Thanks

13. Garcia

Garcia NOOB

I can confirm that it works with safe mode. Just hit f10 after you turned no recoil on. Crosshair and esp will disappear but no recoil remains. Thanks Koz

14. JeanPaul52

JeanPaul52 NOOBLET

By "safe mode" you mean when you start the computer in "safe mode" ?
    Or is it something that is linked to the cheat itself ?

Thanks for answering Garcia

15. Garcia

Garcia NOOB

Nah, the hack has a safe mode, f10. It removes all visible hacks. ESP, indicators, radar and crosshair. You basically return to your normal BF screen. But the no recoil no spread still works (f9).
    I usually only use that, esp kinda removes the whole excitement for me. The no recoil just gives me a good advantage, which I love! Sometimes I turn on the ESP to knife a f*cker who got me :mad:

Hope this helped, I tried a couple of other hacks (diff sites) and this one is really good. Not only that, Koz gives great support. I would say, give it a try. Def worth the money.

16. JeanPaul52

JeanPaul52 NOOBLET

Ok Garcia that's well explained :)
    Did you try this hack with esl wire ? (it's for BF3 competition if you didn't know).

17. Garcia

Garcia NOOB

Thank you, and yes, I know what it is. I've never played in competition but I've read about it on the forums. It's possible with the full hack. Koz advised to not use the ESP but no recoil and aimbot were fine. He was also working on making it possible of recording your game with fraps. Clean.
    Since the ESP only is a lite version of the full hack I think that you could use the ESP only with esl wire. But to be sure I would wait for (or ask) someone else.

Good luck

18. JeanPaul52

JeanPaul52 NOOBLET

Ok many thanks.
    I asked for it on an other thread but I couln't wait for more infos and I had to ask you :p

19. Dark_Rose

Dark_Rose VIP BF4 VIP

I'm considering repurchasing a subscription for cheat services. I am curious regarding the ESP Only Service for BF3.
    I only use ESP really, and rarely the aimbot, so it has my interest.

My question is:
    Does the ESP Only offer the feature to hide from recording software such as FRAPS and DXTORY, or is that only offered with the default?

20. KozmoK

Dark_Rose,

The hide from recording is only offered in the BF3 Full version - as it has many lines of code to do this type of hack. The BF3 ESP only code uses all game engine routines, and is VERY tiny - compiled its only 25k.

If you need the ability to record clean, then buy the BF3 Full, and turn off aimbot.