1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Battlefield 3 583k points in one round (308:2)

Discussion in 'Screen Shots' started by Denis Nayland, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Denis Nayland

Denis Nayland NOOBLET

Well, it was on our Clanserver and I basically just raped my fellow clan members, but if you let the Nemesis points stack you get insane amounts of points. When we finished the round I got about 2500 points per kill due to the nemesis stack.

[​IMG]

avatariosagain and avatarios like this.
  2. avatarios

...Seems legit.. :p

clarrie likes this.
  3. Denis Nayland

Denis Nayland NOOBLET

Well I need the unlocks back after the last ban, this is the fastest way. Or is it? If someone knows a faster way, tell me :D

4. avatariosagain

...Buy Ultimate Shortcats Pack for only...30 euros..! :p

5. Arnold

Arnold EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

Hmm, seems like a plan...

5 people in a server, just select auto-deploy and voila! perhaps this would be a good thing to try out? any one interested?

6. ninjasnip3r

ninjasnip3r RAC MARAUDAR

Be careful not to get too many points in one round... I've had one account banned for extreme stat padding. There is another method, but it requires you own your own 64 man server.

7. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

Don't you think this will cause problems if your on some server, an admin gets suspicious of your game play, looks you up and sees some crazy stats under your name?!?

8. gadick

gadick NOOBLET

be careful, you can get manual ban from EA... first they reset your account, and if you have an obvious stats after the reset they will ban you
    i know this because they ban manually my rage account...

9. Dscheksn

Dscheksn NOOB

What about rage account? U buy BF3 twice? Or is there an easy way to have 2 accounts...
    I looked up my stats on cheaterradar bf3 and i tried to bring them down by playin legit for some time.
    Weapon DPS on a weapon of 95% cheater probability ^^ have no clue how to bring this down yet haha.

10. gadick

gadick NOOBLET

yep, you can buy with another account direct from the origin or buy a cd key from reseller sites where you will receive the keys and you will create a second account and register the cd key.
    but be carefull, the server's admin with access to PBBans can trace your accounts with your IP, and if you have a static IP can ban your IP from the server, so it's recomended you have two ip's, one for the cheat and one for legit account, you can do this with a VPN

Dscheksn likes this.
  11. G1ZM0

G1ZM0 VIP Battlefield One

inb4 statsreset/ban :D
    kidding, but be carefull once someone notice this and report you guys, you get a stats reset.
    and at the 2nd time after reset u get caughed by doing this, you will lose your acc.

12. gadick

gadick NOOBLET

yes, there four types of ban:
    Manual: The EA ban you for the obvious stats of cheat
    PunkBuster: The cheat gets detected and you receive a ban
    Dirty SS: the Screenshot taken from the Punkbuster makes the cheat visible
    Server: you get banned from the server/servers by admins or respect's admins (from pbbans, they can ban you from all server where have Pbbans stream) or sites like metabans where ban you from servers who use it.