1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Battlefield 3 Bans

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Jan 15, 2012.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

1) Please Note. We have not been detected by Punkbuster for BF3 yet.
    However, if enough people report you - DICE can review your player and ban you.
    DON'T blame me if this happens. I am not going to give you another key. If you Rage, you
    might get caught. Personally my Player hasnt been yet, and hell - I make videos and post it.

2) If you hacked at another site, and come here - and get banned.... We halve almost 500
    BF3 subscriptions... If you come at me with a ban ID from TMCheats I'm going to be pissed.

IM NOT REFUNDING or GIVING ANY KEYS OUT PERIOD. You take a risk of hacking, and thats that.

The reason I made this post is, someone who used AimJunkies for 2 months, had not played for a bit, subscribed today - and the first game he went into, he get a TMCheats PunkBuster Kick Code - and was really upset with me.

It has been said that Tom M from TMCheats coded for Aimjunkies for the first 3-4 weeks of BF3.

ShadowKiller, Smockled and R2-D2 like this.
  2. Wesley

Wesley Guest

Your Right, Hacking Is Your Own Risk,

3. boggit67

boggit67 Guest

Damn straight! Just take it steady, don't draw attention to yourself.....Use the F9 to disable the cheat halfway through a game, it makes you look like a normal player!

BoGGiT

4. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

Can i have a new CD KEY ? and your old graphics card ?

hehehehee j/k

5. KozmoK

I once sent a kick ass old graphics card worth $200 to a VIP....FML he never resubbed again...I paid for shipping, etc. (gave it to him for free)

6. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

haha, rofl...

i was just joking.. we have the same video card already :p

7. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

It's kind of ridiculous that posts like this even have to be made. You should have everyone sign a waiver that explains the risks before they sub. :D

jak Jones likes this.
  8. boggit67

boggit67 Guest

You may sub and agree to the terms, but some maggots still feel slighted when they get a ban. I was banned twice in a month on BF:BC2....I just bought new keys and carried on. Kozmok warns you....Take the risk and sometimes pay the price!

BoGGiT

9. ninjasnip3r

ninjasnip3r RAC MARAUDAR

I would mail him a dildo every month for a year and give out his address to every scam site I can find<3

Also legally you can mail a banana with a stamp on it:)

clarrie likes this.
  10. ShadowKiller

ShadowKiller RAC MASTER

Good post Koz, Makes sense, the end :D

11. wtfdood

wtfdood Guest

I was banned a while back. Recently played some more and the ban was revoked. So im good to go. I just submitted a ticket. Im guessing they looked at my stats and realized im not a crazy hacker. I just use ESP thats it.

12. jak Jones

jak Jones KOZBOT AVENGER

yep thats the way to play, let the dicks rage and whine

13. Romchess

Romchess VIP BOP2 VIP

Here is my problem

Attached Files:

14. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

you are kidding aren't you!
    posting in another wrong section and thread won't get your request done
    any sooner...as I said in your other one...you need to request a reset in the
    VIP hardware section.
    it is located below the shoutbox...in the VIP section
    then look for hardware reset...and presto! your there :p

RACtivision likes this.
  15. Bullet72

Bullet72 NOOBLET

Hey dude! I have questions for admin:if you is clever coder man, why you dont have created a more saftey hacks? I have a tip for you:I have seen coders created hacks codes directly in bf3 sofware in computer.And this code cant anti streaming found, or pb.This is 100% secure.But server admins can ban you, this is the only risk.I hope you will listen to my tips? And can you create a code for this? Bullet

16. KozmoK

Your not very clever yourself... Posting in almost a year old thread

Jaidee likes this.
  17. Bullet72

Bullet72 NOOBLET

Sorry open a new torkad:)

18. Bullet72

Bullet72 NOOBLET