1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Battlefield 3 Beta Performance Guide..MUST READ

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Wasaaye, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Wasaaye

Wasaaye RAC MASTER

"copied from another forum"
    VERY informative article from the source itself. Shows pic comparisons at different detail settings. And even showed the best setting to use for your card to get decent framerates. Read the entire article. This has really given me hope to know I can play the game as intended with awesome frame rates without going overboard and wasting money on two GPUS (SLI). Also the Frostbite 2 engine is going to be one of a kind and revolutionary. AND was created for PC! Enjoy!

http://www.geforce.com/Optimize/Guides/battlefield-3-beta-performance-guide

2. Maskedkillaz

Maskedkillaz VIP BF4 VIP

Good article, I think I might run medium just for the higher fps. I recently upgraded my graphics card but my processor is kinda old ( amd phenom II 3ghz)

3. Grant

Grant Guest

Already good to go for BF3, It's going to be a great game can not wait good article :)

4. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I want to buy a 590!!! But they are > $700 .. I think I will settle for a 580

Dont laugh - But I have a 260!!!!!!!

5. karma3

karma3 Guest

I have a 280 I got from my neighbor for free but it runs hot and takes alot of juice lol i hate it so much.

6. Wasaaye

Wasaaye RAC MASTER

happy with my 2x 460 GTX..had 1920x1080 ultra in BETA..both caspian and metro run very smooth.so im happy

7. karma3

karma3 Guest

Nice, even though smooth gameplay in the beta was glitchy as hell hehehe

8. Silent

Silent Guest

yea..my internet had serious issues with bf3..love getting randomly disconnected -.-

9. karma3

karma3 Guest

It was just from the high population of people

10. Silent

Silent Guest

hopefully cause bf3 looks like it will be really fun to use hacks with