1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Battlefield 3 down?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by IntenseX, Aug 12, 2012.

1. IntenseX

IntenseX NOOBLET

I was just wondering if the battlefield 3 hack is down or being updated since the hack status says all hacks are available and updated, but I don't see in the "Buy Vip" section.

Thank you for reading.

2. IntenseX

IntenseX NOOBLET

Ok is there any ETA when the hack will be up again not trying to rush just want to have an idea when to come back and purchase it.

3. GanjaPermit

GanjaPermit EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

KozmoK said: I have disabled New User Registration - This is the first part of going totally private.

don't rush anything just wait

4. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I have a ESP only hack that I made from scratch - no menu. It is a super SMALL hack
    < 20kb compiled.

Enemy Only:

1) Name Tags + Distance
    2) Health Bars
    3) 2D Box's

People use this until I figure out whats going on.

avatarios and GanjaPermit like this.
  5. avatarios

God job Kozmok! :)

6. GanjaPermit

GanjaPermit EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

I like this temp hack anyway :) simple and if it stays like this for a month or so no problem :D

7. Natasmai

Natasmai RAC MARAUDAR

Sounds good - Standing by.