1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Battlefield 3 Hack Status Check Punkbuster!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by ekul204, Jun 5, 2012.

1. ekul204

ekul204 Guest

Hey,
    I have purchased your great hacks for many months now for BF3 and heard recently about the detection a few weeks ago.
    I am planning on repurchasing, but would like to know that the hack is 100% safe again and undetected in Punkbuster servers.

Thanks
    Ekul

2. Russianscope

Russianscope RAC MASTER

You're 100% good to go

3. ekul204

ekul204 Guest

Is it possible it will be redetected again?

4. Russianscope

Russianscope RAC MASTER

It Is, but certain events got the cheat detected last time. If it wasn't for the events, Koz's hack would still be undetected. I'm betting his cheat will go much longer than 8 months this go around.

coolguy likes this.
  5. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Russianscope is Correct

6. ekul204

ekul204 Guest

Ok, one last question :D Are there periods of time when it is more likely to get detected so I can stop using it? i.e. when there is a server update or something?

Also, can you ever get banned retrospectively i.e. you leave game and is fine undetected and 2 days later when you log in your banned.

7. KozmoK

They can log /silent ban for a few days then ban you the next time you play. This is called delayed ban. They usually do this in large groups called "ban wave"

There is no way of knowing. However we did go 8+ months with no detections on BF3, and know exactly what happened this last time, and patched that up.

8. coolguy

coolguy RAC MASTER

I can't wait till the new hack is up, but Koz, will it get detected again or go undetected for another 8+ months ?

9. KozmoK

Totally re-written, extra extra protection - all strings/encrypted removed. I would hope we stay undected after that :)

coolguy likes this.
  10. coolguy

coolguy RAC MASTER

That sounds AWESOME ! :D. Good luck Koz

11. tomhangler

tomhangler RAC MARAUDAR

Hey kozmo. I'm back lol. This site has changed and no more shoutbox :( Anyways missed u guys. Man its been a while but I am happy to be purchasing my subscription again. Sorry for the recent pb issues. When can I purchase a BF3 sub again?