1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Battlefield 3 Hack Status

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Cookie Monster, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster RAC MASTER

Just wondering, is the Main BF3 Cheat up, If yes I'll but it now.

The Reason I'm asking is because on the Hack Status page it says it will be down for a week or 2

Thanks,
    Cookie Monster

2. GanjaPermit

GanjaPermit EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

3. tomas492

tomas492 NOOBLET

go to that dude, I saw many players kicked from servers by using hacks, but game do not detect RAC hax :) :) :)

4. Cookie Monster

Ive Used RAC for like 4 months before all of the detections, I thought I'd might as well get it due to Armoured Kill coming out on Tuesday

5. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Ahhhh man I gotta update that page

6. Cookie Monster

Looks like it was a good job that I reminded you :D