1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

BattleField 3 Jet Aimbot pt2.

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Boss_A, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Boss_A

Boss_A Boss_ADVANTAGE H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

Here is part 2 of the Jet Aimbot.

CruelRJ, loops and RACtivision like this.
  2. Boss_A

All my Video's you can watch in 1080 HD :D

Smockled likes this.
  3. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

4. JohnnyXVI

JohnnyXVI NOOBLET

Nice video. What Aim force do you use? When I'm trying it, it jumps up and down, and doesnt work like I would like it to work. ;D

Boss_A likes this.
  5. Boss_A

You will have to find what number works with the Ping you have for that server .

6. carlsson1994

carlsson1994 EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

I really like that you did that blur around the screen brings the attention to the middle of the screen, what song is that? It's really good.

7. anshuparihar

anshuparihar NOOB