1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Battlefield 3 - Kozbot - M98B Sniper Kills

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by morpheas, Dec 19, 2011.

1. morpheas

morpheas NOOB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nuff said?

The hack IS set to .97 lag prediction, or whatever you want to say. Thanks to the thread in the VIP section.

Smockled likes this.
  2. tomhangler

tomhangler RAC MARAUDAR

I find with about the same prediction, the SKS is most effective. I roll out kills 800m away left and right.

3. morpheas

morpheas NOOB

By the way, the L96 or whatever is one of the few snipers with a flash suppressor.

4. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

No sure why you would want to use a flash suppressor, just like sound suppressors, they effect accuracy, i.e causes more bullet drop in the game and decreases range drastically

5. ISEENOEVIL

ISEENOEVIL NOOB

I second this... no supressor especially bipod, it will be difficult as hell if aimbot is on

6. morpheas

morpheas NOOB

Its not a challenge otherwise