1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

battlefield 3 light hack

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by BRAYANM, Jan 28, 2013.

1. BRAYANM

BRAYANM NOOBLET

I just purchased this but , what do i need to to to download the hack?

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Let me check, paypal has been acting up lately

3. KozmoK

Oh did you use a echeck? It says your payment is pending. Paypal will make you wait before passing the $ to me.

4. BRAYANM

BRAYANM NOOBLET

thanks, btw I wanted to buy the full hack but I only saw the light hack where can i buy the other one? thanks

5. BRAYANM

BRAYANM NOOBLET

yeah I did sorry can i cancel the payment and use the card instead?

6. KozmoK

I am sure you can

7. BRAYANM

BRAYANM NOOBLET

never mind i cant cancel it... where can i buy the full hack is not list it?

8. KozmoK

Its offline - it was detected today for the first time in 5 months. ESP Only hack has never been detected.

9. BRAYANM

BRAYANM NOOBLET

well i guess im gonna have to wait let me know when you get the money. my bad i did not know it was gonna take a lot of time for you to get the $$.

10. lexman0815

lexman0815 NOOBLET

I understand this correctly, that the full hack is no longer offered for the next 5 months?

11. loops

loops RAC MARAUDAR

no :D he say the hack was over 5 month undetected;)

G1ZM0 likes this.
  12. lexman0815

lexman0815 NOOBLET

Ah. Okay. Anyone who can read is very clear advantage. :) All right. Then will I hope times that the problem can be fixed very quickly.

13. KozmoK

Just so you know -

Only BF3 Full hack was detected.

The BF3 ESP Only hack was NOT detected, and is still in business!

I will be turning the BF3 Full Hack back online tonight!

loops likes this.
  14. lexman0815

lexman0815 NOOBLET

Thanks for your answer. So I am owner of a server. A friend was going with the Full hack on the server and he was immediately thrown down with the announcement that he uses aimbot. I asked him if he has even reloaded down. He said that since he had. I would say that is the hack still recognized and the code probably does not.

addendum:

So now it is so, that the account of my acquaintance who has used the full BF3 hack, which even now is back online, has been blocked by PunkBuster with ID 50662nd I once looked up, which means the ID. She says that the aimbot has been used by you. Okay. As we know, he was recognized. Now we see but even the fact that yes the tool is back online, but it is not functional. Considering that we played yesterday and still there everything was fine without hack and today can not be brought online, even if not a hack will be used, the statement does not mean that he has been locked earlier times. As you will now deal with the problem? If PunkBuster blocks someone, that's forever. Considering the fact that money has been spent for this hack, which does not now, and instead blocks the player account and the player must buy a new account should be here as soon as possible a solution to be found.

15. techboi

techboi RAC MASTER

New cd-key, new origin account, and game on.

16. lexman0815

lexman0815 NOOBLET

Too bad that these things happen. Is a yes but about nothing else.

17. techboi

techboi RAC MASTER

Its just the nature of cheating in games.

18. lexman0815

lexman0815 NOOBLET

So my question was written very carefully. Well me it is not true, since I only use the ESP hack. For me this is perfectly adequate. :)

19. raxer10

raxer10 EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

It's what you Deal with IT to be banned sometime

20. 22achilles22

22achilles22 NOOBLET

hallo kozmoK wo bekomme ich an Battlefield 3 hack zum Download her? bitte hilfe:)