1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Battlefield 3 Update - ESL/UAC

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Mar 15, 2012.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Greetings Hackers!

Just want to update you guys where we are at.

I have been running a beta version of my BF3 hack that does Clean Screenshots!

There was an easy way to do this, and as it turned out and SLI setups and fast video cards (gtx590's) they would sometimes come up dirty. Well that was not good enough for me!

I detect the screenshot, turn off hack for a frame or two - then take my own screenshot - and send that to PB.

I know that probably sounds easy - but I have spent a few weeks on it. Apparently there is resizing and cropping that has to be done so it matches what admins can ask for while requesting screenshots.

With this new feature will bring forth a ESL/UAC hack.

This hack will be an Add-on hack. You can purchase this hack as an add-on, that will detect when screenshots are being taken, and it will notify the hack that is running to turn esp off.
    Also, our hack is not recordable via fraps or any other recording software (internal) of course some clown will take video from a camera, or cell phone and say its recordable.

You will finally feel safe while in tournaments, clan matches! ​

vovka666 likes this.
  2. vovka666

vovka666 NOOBLET

Thank You !!!!!!

3. Tirade

Tirade Guest

Thats amazing news Kozmok. You have initially tested the 3rd party software ESL and UAC use? ESL have major claims on their site, that it detects or will detect all known or unknown cheats, due to the coders being from the anti-virus backgrounds.

alienagenda likes this.
  4. bedadavi

bedadavi NOOB

ho my fucking god !!!
    i want it !! tel me the prize!!!

5. forsii

forsii Guest

you cant do a esl wire cheat with current cheat architecture,no one cares about screenshots on esl wire,better keep inform yourself first before announcing something you can never handle.
    unless its full external and got some more things like polymorphism etc etc.. you are chanceless.
    ps: you dont need to ban/warn me for this,as its simply the truth

6. KozmoK

Forsii,

You dont know me. We make Cheats here. Thats what we do! We bypass much harder things. Please don't tell me how to run my business.

If it can be made by man, it can be destructed my man.

If I ran a Online Flower Shop, then I would probably agree with you. Why would a Flower Shop guy think he can bypass a anticheat?

For one thing, my hack already works on it, its just the screenshots we have to worry about.

7. bedadavi

bedadavi NOOB

each day a new version ?
    its possible ?
    lot of work to do this?

8. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

I find it odd that you makes these comments for two reason. One, you have no idea how the hack here works (code wise). Two, you have no idea how ESL Wire works (code wise). If you knew how both of these worked you sure as hell wouldn't be buying hacks here, you'd be making your own.

Are you one of those guys who said the PS3 would never be hacked?! :D As Koz said everything a man made another can un-make.

9. forsii

forsii Guest

i have the idea how wire works dude sorry i cheated over 6 months on it and coders are my mates ;D from wire and cheats.
    if your bf3 cheats work like cod then its not proof,its a fact.but hey, gl ;D

and by the way, i code my own cheats,but for css.

10. KozmoK

I guess forsii is god on all hacking, and esl cant be hacked. Sorry people I give up

11. forsii

forsii Guest

i allready explained you that if bf3 is working like mw3 its not proof its simple.
    wire is detecting all kind of injecting, i never said it cant be hacked so dont be mad

12. kjuni

kjuni Guest

Wow, KozmoK, u make me wish I would have joined this website ALOT earlier!

The RAC hacks provides abilities which no other pay-hacks can offer!! This proves that RAC-Coders are proffesionals at what they're doing!

Kudos!

Smockled likes this.
  13. Jeremy

Jeremy Would Be Staff BF4 VIP

I know but How the hell can you unmake time I want to hack time so i can live forever but i don't think thats going to happen :)

14. Mister Hackor

Mister Hackor NOOBLET

Just wondering when the update for ESL Wire will be released :) i will be buying as soon as it is :D

15. KozmoK

I will be working on it this weekend.

frenky likes this.