1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Battlefield 4 Aimbot Question.

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Classicgmr8300, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Classicgmr8300

Classicgmr8300 NOOBLET

I'm interested in your hacks for BF4. But I'd like to know if the jet & Helo aimbot are still part of the Full Aimbot hack? I notice on the page to purchase, it says 'Simple Aimbot'. Is this different than the Full Aimbot program?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Yes they are apart of the SimpleAim Hack - When I first made simple aim it was meant to be just simple - nothing fancy.
    If you looking for a dead on accurate vehicle aimbot, please go to another hack site (Even those are not accurate, its almost impossible, but some people thing you can hit a key and take down a vehicle)

It takes a lot of patients and learning, and tweaking of mouse sensitivity and Hack settings.

I have seen some people buy the hack, then immediately be pissed off because they expect to tap a key and it aim and shoot down another vehicle... It is not like the soldier weapons at all.

redcliffe likes this.