1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Battlefield 4 SimpleAim Hack Review

Discussion in 'Member Reviews' started by Shadow22, May 21, 2014.

1. Shadow22

Shadow22 RAC MARAUDAR

Hi guys :)

Today I would like to write a little review about BF4 hack but first,not so long after I bought a BF4 game it became really boring to me and I really needed something to make it more interesting. Luckily I noticed a giveaway thread posted by RACtivision,So I decided to participate and try to guess his MOS in the army and surprisingly I won,soon after I expirienced some problems activating the coupon code but it was all fixed. Sadly that was not the only problem... After downloading loader and injecting the hack there was nothing on the screen,no ESP,no aimbot worked so I asked for help and after a hell of a lot of time figuring out what's going on,reinstalling Redist files,DX and drivers, just before commiting a suicide (jk ;)) Smockled mentioned Mantle and I never thought about it before (actually none of us I believe) and I was now almost 100% sure that therein lies the problem and it was! After the problem was solved I could finally have some fun with the hack and I must say it is great,lots of customizable options,accurate Aimbot,beautiful ESP and Loader and the option when you see who is spectating you,that is just awesome and very helpfull. In my opinion this hack is even better than the BF3 Full hack I was using last year and it is still not detected... What to say about that? Koz is again fooling PunkBuster succesfully...That's an art , all I can say.

Thank you Koz for this wonderful hack and again I have to say thanks to all those Staff members who helped me dealing with the problem and finally solving it. Best coder,best community,best hacks!

Cheers,
    Shadow22

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
    Ronin, jpmagnum, Smockled and 2 others like this.