1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Battlefield 4

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Hatsugochi, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Hatsugochi

Hatsugochi NOOBLET

I cant buy? cuz no in list..

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

The Hack is down - we are investigating a recent ban wave.

3. athos

athos NOOBLET

i knew it would happen eventually, and i will hack again when i get the game, If i don't have the hack then its a waist of time playing the game as i am shit at it,
    whats the point in getting shot all the time just to be the dummy for others to kill, i want some satisfaction too,,Sooo,,, all i gota do is get the game and get this great hack from Kozmo' but maybe just ESP - My ingame name was "Unpromised"
    BF2 and BF3 was sometimes known as stuart777

on the other hand

maybe Koz will produce a hack for Battlefield Hardline

4. beardyjuan

beardyjuan RAC MARAUDAR

i too would try the hardline if their was a hak for it

5. Shadow22

Shadow22 RAC MARAUDAR

There will be Hardline hack once the game comes out. Also I noticed that I am not banned in BF4 even though I was using the hack...Ok it was 2 months ago but luckily they didn't detect me somehow.

6. seminole187

seminole187 RAC MARAUDAR

At least we know they didn't pick up on the signature two months ago. I'd by an esp only hack if it was harder to detect.

7. Shadow22

Shadow22 RAC MARAUDAR

I hope Koz will make ESP only hack after this banwave occurred,ESP rocks!

AbsoluteKaos likes this.
  8. martinhhhh

martinhhhh NOOBLET

i have been using this hack for last 12 days, and i am not banned.

9. sintrax

sintrax NOOBLET

ESP only ...could be detected by PunkBuster by the same way if it's injected like a full hack, if it's external maybe could be harder but anyway can be detected also... gamehacking always take risks.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  10. TheGrinch123

TheGrinch123 BAD ASS MOFO VIP Ultimate Hax

I share everyone's concern regarding detection, but while I personally can easily give up all the recent "bells and whistles" I NEED at least a simple infantry aimbot. I would support having an ESP Only version (for those that want to go as stealthy as possible) and a simple aimbot version (hand held and 2nd gunner weapons for infantry) for those of us that need the reflex/eyesight help. Vehicle aimbot would be nice (especially the last version which I was actually able to get to work), but not absolutely necessary and the Gadget/Explosives/Chams/etc. I can easily live without.
    Koz, When you are deciding what to provide for your "community" I hope you do not forget those of us that Need a simple aimbot to play Battlefield competitively.
    P.S.: Still waiting for BF3 simple aimbot. Have not played since you took it down, even though I kept paying to support your effort.

11. seminole187

seminole187 RAC MARAUDAR

Less hooks, less chance of getting caught. It has worked before for Koz.

AbsoluteKaos and Jaidee like this.
  12. bountyhunter2k

bountyhunter2k NOOBLET

its a shame this is the best hack ever

13. Wolf91

Wolf91 NOOBLET

When does the cheat come back?

14. cheche

cheche NOOBLET

bf4 connection failed (could not connect) ?????

:(

15. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

bf4 connection failed? you are not VIP...how could you possibly connect?

RACtivision likes this.
  16. haxonthemax

haxonthemax NOOB

looking forward to a new updated safe bf4 cheat :D

17. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

hey @KozmoK whats the go with the above ip reader from danasoft?

18. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

its just a script that shows your info - its just made to freak you out

Jaidee likes this.
  19. phoop

phoop NOOBLET

Hey KozmoK, new the the site! Can I get a rundown of which hacks are outdated/ detected?

20. manou974

manou974 NOOBLET

connexion BF4 a échoué (impossible de se connecter) ?????
    :(