1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Battlefield Hardline 2nd Beta Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Jan 15, 2015.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

WE WILL HACK THIS UP - Can't wait for the 2nd Beta! - Koz

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/battlefield-hardline-beta-details-revealed/1100-6424640/

Visceral Games on Wednesday announced more details about the upcoming multiplayer beta forBattlefield Hardline. While a launch date for the beta is being kept under wraps for now, DICE did confirm the following:

• The Battlefield Hardline beta will be open to everyone across all platforms--PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One,PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4. Launch date coming later.
    • Modes include: Hotwire (a brand new mode for the entire Battlefield series) and Conquest.
    • No cap on max progression level.
    "To be frank, we want you to play this beta to death. We need you to," Visceral Games general manager Steve Papoutsis said. "This test is only going to make the game stronger, and help us take a look at ways we can ensure we deliver the most stable launch you deserve."

The upcoming Hardline multiplayer beta is actually the game's second, as DICE offered a beta on PS4 and PC in June 2014.

Jaidee and dokdobler like this.
  2. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

I enjoyed the last beta release...mostly because your hack was awesome!

so can't wait for this new 2nd beta to kick some serious butt lol...:D

3. TheGrinch123

TheGrinch123 BAD ASS MOFO VIP Ultimate Hax

I actually did not like the first beta. Not enough variation, limited maps, etc. got old real fast. Hopefully the new version will be a major improvement.

Jaidee likes this.
  4. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

it was just a trial very basic 1st beta release :) just enough to wet our whistles :D

I am sure the next instalment will be much more betterer lol ;)

p.s but I didn't say that....it wasn't me...cause I was never here! shhhhhh!

5. pdrss

pdrss BRAZIL O PAIS DO ROUBO!

Does someone knows if Fair Fight will be there?