1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Question Battlefield Hardline Bans Or Safe(as Safe Can Be)?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Kip Lo, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Kip Lo

Kip Lo NOOBLET

I know Koz has some great undetected cheats, just wondering if the Battlefield Hardline has any bans, recent or otherwise.

Also any big no no's for when I do use the cheat after purchase?

I've hacked many games, but each seems to have its do's and don'ts, BF:H is one I don't know.

Regards kip.

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

We have never been PunkBuster Detected on it thats for sure - not sure if anyone has a FairFight Ban - but I can't help the way people
    chose to use the aimbot and options...

I supply the tools, they have to decide how and what to use :)_

Jaidee and Smockled like this.
  3. Kip Lo

Kip Lo NOOBLET

Cheers for the fast answer Koz.

Only 1 more question before I buy :).

Blank SS, No return or Clean?

4. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Clean all the way!

5. Kip Lo

Kip Lo NOOBLET

Good stuff Koz, I was sure you were still running things from RAC days the same.

Will purchase it after this message.

Jaidee and Smockled like this.