1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Discuss Battlefield Hardline New Hack Option

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Mar 19, 2015.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Since in BF Hardline Fairfight is pretty strict on some of you, I added a new option.

Visible Players Only

That means, ESP and Health, Distance, Skeleton, Boxes etc wont draw on Non-Visible Players to you.

That way you act like you know where they are.

G1ZM0, Smockled, Jaidee and 1 other person like this.
  2. MarkusFl

MarkusFl VIP Battlefield One

Koz, this is not the point.
    You should delay the release and aspect other hack site

3. Joao44

Joao44 NOOBLET

I agree with Koz.

4. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

awesome Koz...there are many that will benefit from this option.
    and MarkusFI it is exactly the point...an "option" for those who need help
    with disguising their game play :)

5. MarkusFl

I think the ff ban is manufacture
    I mean sometimes.
    I'm back for bf4!!!!!!!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  6. KozmoK

I have no idea what you are saying... delay the release? why? My hack was released before the Game was available in the U.S.

Its Punkbuster Undetected. If you get FairFight Detected, thats on you...no me. I give you the tools, you need to learn how to use them properly.
    I have written many guides - but unfortunately they are in English so non-English reading customers do not read them. Well English people don't even read them.

Jaidee likes this.
  7. MarkusFl

That's kind of sad.....

8. Bpeykgjhgj

Bpeykgjhgj NOOB

How safe is using no recoil, no spread & no sway from FF? Would it we posssible to play without esp just with these three options enabled and still get FF banned?

9. Jaidee

safety is defined by the way we play...so always play like someone is watching you...then
    you will have less to worry about...but first
    you need to actually have the hack to play with before worrying about FF or anything else lol :)

10. Bpeykgjhgj

Bpeykgjhgj NOOB

Don't you worry. I have been a customer here before and I will again. Just curious about the FF bans coming from using the ESP or aimbot options. I am only interested in aim assisting, that is why I ask.

Are you willing to give me an answer to that question?

11. Jaidee

of course we are willing to answer your question...as I already did above.

we are hacking...so there is always a risk...if you constantly worry about being FF banned then I suggest you don't hack ;)

12. Bpeykgjhgj

Bpeykgjhgj NOOB

As you don't answer directly to my question I take this information and will consider not to buy this hack. Sometimes honesty is key to success my "friend". I am not sure if you did koz a favor by trying to defend his hack the way you just did. Disclosing a little info at times does not necessarily hurt business. But maybe I am just a poor businessman and you got it all figured out.

Jaidee likes this.
  13. KozmoK

Well then.... Have fun out there.

Jaidee likes this.