1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Best Hacking Question In The World

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by karma3, Aug 27, 2011.

1. karma3

karma3 Guest

Ok guys i am going to ask the best question about hacking and picking the right weapon for it.

First of all we all know in BC2, Play4Free and whatever else has individual gun stats that some weapons are better than others wether it be more accuracy more damage more rate of fire etc....

My question is does the accuracy on guns have any effect on the amount of head shots or hit markers you would get while using either one of theese guns while using the hack in close/long range shots.
    or does the hack make it so even the least accurate gun is as accurate as a gun with 100%

for example

M95
    Damage |★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★|100/100%
    Range |★ ★ ★ ★ ★ |65/100%
    Accuracy |★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★|100/100%

V.S

M24
    Damage |★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★|100/100%
    Range |★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★|100/100%
    Accuracy |★ ★ ★ ★ ★ |65/100%

Would it be better to grab a gun that has more accuracy when using the hack or more range?

Not sure if any of this is clear but i tryed lol.
    By the way thees are made up stats so no trolling

2. 1234w00t

1234w00t RAC MARAUDAR

In my opinion...I like the M24 better all around. At a distance the M95 is a beast. But I will also have to confess
    outside if 250-300 yards i don't use the bot at all. I'm just better with out it at long range. I don't like the reload time on the M95 and it will end up getting you killed if you miss at close range.

3. karma3

karma3 Guest

Yeah i liked the t95 because even when you're shooting far it would still have great accuracy when using the hack.