1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Best quote from a movie EVER!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by RACtivision, Feb 6, 2014.

1. RACtivision

RACtivision KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

Who knows what movie this is from with out googling?

"Been around the world twice. Talked to everyone once. Seen two whales fuck, been to three world fairs. And I even know a man in Thailand with a wooden cock. I pushed more peter, more sweeter and more completer than any other peter pusher around. I'm a hard bodied, hairy chested, rootin' tootin' shootin', parachutin' demolition double cap crimpin' frogman. There ain't nothin' I can't do. No sky too high, no sea too rough, no muff too tough. Been a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. Drove all kinds of trucks. 2by's, 4by's , 6by's and those big mother fucker that bend and go 'Chhh Chhh' when you step on the brakes. Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards. I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT Navy SEAL diver. I'll wine, dine, intertwine, and sneak out the back door when the refueling is done. So if you're feeling froggy, then you better jump, because this frogman's been there, done that and is going back for more. Cheers boys."

- Petty Officer Second Class Shane E. Patton -- U.S. NAVY S.E.A.L.

2. SoloXL

SoloXL RAC MARAUDAR

Lone Survivor - just watched it last week ;) great movie.

RACtivision likes this.
  3. RACtivision

RACtivision KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

I've seen it like 6 times.... ;) Now you need to see the movie: Murph: The Protector

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1790825/

A documentary based on the honor, courage and commitment of Navy SEAL LT Michael P. Murphy, who gave his life for his men in 2005 and was posthumously awarded the Medal of Honor in 2007.

4. SoloXL

SoloXL RAC MARAUDAR

Very cool - I will def watch that. Even better, its free on amazon, with prime membership (which I have ;)).

5. Boss_A

Boss_A Boss_ADVANTAGE H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

Yeah that's a killer movie