1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Best Undetected Hack Impression

Discussion in 'Member Reviews' started by wowfun2, Jan 11, 2012.

1. wowfun2

wowfun2 VIP BOP2 VIP

Okay first of all I know this game is one year old but I still play it a very fun fast paced action game. I'm such a killstreak whore running sometimes napalm, Blackbird Chopper gunner, Attack dogs, and gunship mostly; (8/9/11)

Honestly.. I cannot play Black Ops with out hacks sad yes I know but the reason is why is because I like killing those newbies and the "real" pros which is such a sarcastic word for me to say. I have never ever rage hack in Black Ops...ever all I just use is aimbot with good legit FOV settings and wallhack trying make less obvious if Black Bird is up the air I'd wall-bang a lot. :rolleyes:

My very first hack for playing black ops was external esp public hack that only came with aimbot and wallhack. Let's stop right there public hack is a bad thing to use because using a public hack will easily get you detect in usually less a 4 weeks. But I risk my self downloading that hack. I have not been detected for about almost 5 months yes...5 months. But unfortunately it got detected I would say almost more than thousand people who downloaded that hack got banned. It was one of the biggest ban wave ever. Because the hack self was free and public of course.

I've decided to buy another cd key and my very first time buying a VIP hack from other site; "Cataclyst-hax." Why did I buy from them? Well thing is you see the Cataclyst had a huge community so I'd thought it had a good undetected hacks but no...I was banned in about 2 weeks and I was very disappointment with that hack and also the staffs weren't even friendly to the community and they were quite careless about the detection, they were just a money hungers.

So again this is my 3rd time buying a new cd key for Black Ops and I surf on website trying find the best hack as possible and I found a hack-review site I saw a "RAC" had a 4 1/2 out of 5 stars. I read about KozBot 's Black Ops hack that said " Not to mention we have been never been detected on this HACK" it was hard for me to believe that actually said that. But again I risk my self buying that hack for 1 month only $12 USD I was amazed at that price for 1 month!! After my purchased I had a trouble getting the hack working but the staff were extremely helpful even gave me a information what I needed to get the hack working and it worked.

I have been purchasing this hack for almost 6 months from now it feel like there is only few members have bought this hack including me even before Battlefield 3 or Modern Warfare 3 came out. I am very well pleased with KozBot's hack. This community is like a family to me.

I apologoize for my english grammar I tried my best.. :oops:
    Feel free if you have to move the thread to VIP general (or somewhere) because I wasn't so quite sure where post it so I'd thought here would be ok.

Halon2, Strife and Force580X like this.