1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Bf 1 Review For New People

Discussion in 'Member Reviews' started by Dueldog, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Dueldog

Dueldog BAD ASS MOFO VIP Ultimate Hax

First, if you are new to this kind of thing, I am too. I searched for two weeks looking over sites. Everywhere you look customers complain about scams, bad customer support. THIS IS NOT A SCAM, IM 100% satisfied with work performed on this site. NO other site will cooperate and listen like this one does. You will not find a better customer service response or Help, like this site offers.

MY reason: I was messed up pretty bad in Iraq, my eye to hand coordination is really bad. I have limited functions in my legs and hands. This has helped me tremendously. Trust me, Im very cautious about things, These guys are great!

Ronin, Hawkeye, Jaidee and 1 other person like this.
  2. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

thanks for your service!

Hopefully you got 100% disability, if not get it.

3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Thank you for your service!

4. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Jaidee's Evil American Clone H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

I feel you man. My inner ears are messed up from all the explosions I was subjected to in the Service (Army 11C) and has resulted in severe Vertigo. I can't play FPS games without some sort of 'aid'.

DICEadmin likes this.
  5. Dueldog

Dueldog BAD ASS MOFO VIP Ultimate Hax

You know i was so dang frustrated when playing, Its like my mind tells my hand to move for the shot. Nothing happens sometimes, But ive been able to play like an average player with this. even with the help, i still dont do that well, but good enough where im not the last player. Most kills are assist, ill take that. I almost feel normal when playing now :)
    My wife actually encouraged me to try this, bc she knew how frustrated i was getting.

6. Ronin

Ronin LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

Thank You for your Service.