1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

BF 3 vip purchase

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by selco, Sep 10, 2012.

1. selco

selco NOOBLET

I purchased this about 1/2 hour ago (9-10-12 430pm EST) and cannot not access the loader PLEASE HELP thanks

2. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

it appears you are not VIP yet..

maybe the payment didnt go through yet.

3. selco

selco NOOBLET

[​IMG] Sep 10, 2012 13:43:54 PDT
    Transaction ID: 8AT58318P0332502H

[​IMG] Sep 10, 2012 13:43:54 PDT
    Transaction ID: 8AT58318P0332502H

Hello Joseph Monfette III,

Your eCheck bank payment of $12.50 USD to KOZ Software Services (rac@rentacheat.com)is in progress.
    eChecks usually take 3-5 business days to process (estimated: 9/13/2012-9/17/2012). We advise merchants not to ship items until they receive payment.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
    Merchant
    KOZ Software Services
    rac@rentacheat.com Instructions to merchant
    You haven't entered any instructions.

Description Unit price Qty Amount
    Account Upgrade: Battlefield 3 Game Hack (selco) $12.50 USD 1 $12.50 USD

Subtotal
    $12.50 USD​
    Total
    $12.50 USD​
    Payment
    $12.50 USD​
    Payment sent to rac@rentacheat.com

Issues with this transaction?
    You have 45 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center.

[​IMG]Questions? Go to the Help Center at: www.paypal.com/help.
    Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click Help in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

You can receive plain text emails instead of HTML emails. To change your Notifications preferences, log in to your account, go to your Profile, and click My settings.

PayPal Email ID PP120[​IMG]

Hello Joseph Monfette III,

Your eCheck bank payment of $12.50 USD to KOZ Software Services (rac@rentacheat.com)is in progress.
    eChecks usually take 3-5 business days to process (estimated: 9/13/2012-9/17/2012). We advise merchants not to ship items until they receive payment.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
    Merchant
    KOZ Software Services
    rac@rentacheat.com Instructions to merchant
    You haven't entered any instructions.

Description Unit price Qty Amount
    Account Upgrade: Battlefield 3 Game Hack (selco) $12.50 USD 1 $12.50 USD

Subtotal
    $12.50 USD​
    Total
    $12.50 USD​
    Payment
    $12.50 USD​
    Payment sent to rac@rentacheat.com

Issues with this transaction?
    You have 45 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center.

[​IMG]Questions? Go to the Help Center at: www.paypal.com/help.
    Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click Help in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

You can receive plain text emails instead of HTML emails. To change your Notifications preferences, log in to your account, go to your Profile, and click My settings.

PayPal Email ID PP120[​IMG]

4. selco

selco NOOBLET

i will give it a day or so THANKS

5. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

eChecks take 4-5 days to process...Its in paypals hands until they give me your money.

6. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

Read carefully what you posted above, pay attention to what it says here:
    So you will have to way more than 1 day, it says 3-5 for eCheck payments. It also has the dates for you. So sometime between Setember 13-17 will your payment be completed

7. selco

selco NOOBLET

thanks, my bad just was in hurry to play