• FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

Bf 4 Free Bow With New Patch No Need For Hunting For 4 Dog Tags

Jaidee

HAcker
Staff member
there is another thread...but thanks for that...I am sure there will be a lot
of premium/dog tag hunters pissed they give it away now lol

TheGrinch123

BAD ASS MOFO VIP
Ultimate Hax
Pissed, maybe not the right word, but I am a little disappointed that EA decides to give away something you can actually earn by completing assignments while they nerf all the rocket launchers making it virtually impossible to complete the assignments requiring you to destroy vehicles. Glad I got most of these assignments before the helo/Tank boys convinced EA they were getting killed too often.

Maybe EA is getting what they want in the way of encouraging team play, but BF4 has changed so much that unless you have 2 or 3 buddies you regularly play Co-Op with the only way to have fun is to kill other infantry and hide from all the vehicles. Still fun, but could be much more.

AbsoluteKaos

KOZBOT AVENGER
Pissed, maybe not the right word, but I am a little disappointed that EA decides to give away something you can actually earn by completing assignments while they nerf all the rocket launchers making it virtually impossible to complete the assignments requiring you to destroy vehicles. Glad I got most of these assignments before the helo/Tank boys convinced EA they were getting killed too often.

Maybe EA is getting what they want in the way of encouraging team play, but BF4 has changed so much that unless you have 2 or 3 buddies you regularly play Co-Op with the only way to have fun is to kill other infantry and hide from all the vehicles. Still fun, but could be much more.
I saw a lot of people in game get upset over this but the way I see it is that if you worked to get the bow, you also have things that we don't such as the dogtags, the camo, etc. Some people simply don't have the time to do all the requirements.

As for your last point, I agree. Without friends BF4 isn't as fun. There quite a few of us here who play. PM some to get their Origin ID's.

Top Bottom