1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

BF#

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by MRZXZ, Oct 11, 2012.

1. MRZXZ

MRZXZ RAC MASTER

If i buy the full package hack for bf3 , do i have a higher risk getting banned rather than using basic esp hacK?

because the basic one has less codes or are they both equally the same?

and yes i know u can always get banned but i want to know if the basic one is more safer or the same thing/

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

BF3 ESP Only (No Menu) : Very small hack way less code
    BF3 Full Hack With Aimbot and Menu: 3x the size of the ESP only hack.

So Common sense would say that the more code you have to detect .... is more detectable :)

But there are some code common to both hacks.

3. MRZXZ

MRZXZ RAC MASTER

Would you be able to turn off some of the features or do u have to exit the game and edit a file?

4. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

In BF3 ESP Only Version (No Menu)
    There is no-recoil/spread toggle, and Proximity Toggle - thats it. There is nothing to edit. You get what you get. Thats why its only $5.50 a month.

The BF3 Full (Aimbot and Menu) you can of course toggle stuff on and off via menu