1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Bf1 Review

Discussion in 'Member Reviews' started by Crmbz, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Crmbz

Crmbz RAC MASTER

So.. I want to start off talking about the support on this forum. AMAZING!!!. The hack provider(Kozmok) is almost always online and any problem that has come up, whether it be me or some else, was handled professionally and in a very reasonable amount of time(Almost Immediately).

HACK INSTALLATION - I've used many different hack providers and this is BY FAR THE EASIEST hack to install/run/inject.

THE AIMBOT - I mainly stick to "humanized" game play and have not used this hack without Slow Aim activated. So.. that being said, this aimbot review will be based on the "Slow Aim" feature. I've played with the settings a lot and as long as you keep this setting at or above 26 with a LOW FOV(I use 6) it looks VERY LEGIT. Im in the top %3 in headshots on https://battlefieldtracker.com/ as well as top %5 in classed(Medic etc...) and account is still going strong! (Thanks Koz :)).

THE WALLS(ESP) - Not really much to say about this one, it does exactly what its suppose to and functions as it should with no problems. The only thing someone could ask for is full Colored/DYNAMIC Chams :)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    AndreyLiu, Boss_A, Jaidee and 2 others like this.