1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

bf3 :3

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by maddog, Dec 1, 2012.

1. maddog

maddog NOOBLET

i'm not asking whether the hack is good or not or if it will be detected, just wondering what will happen with the aftermath release :eek: eg. new stuff = new coding and updatesrawr

thanks in advance (/¯◡ _ ◡)/¯ ~ ┻━┻

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

The hack will be the same.

maddog likes this.
  3. Jed1M1ndTr1k

Jed1M1ndTr1k KOZBOT GOD

5 months strong now on bf3
    both versions are undetected. esp only and full.

4. Jed1M1ndTr1k

Jed1M1ndTr1k KOZBOT GOD

yes. we have safety measures implemented in the full hacks. the esp visuals will flicker on and off throughout the game every once in a while when pb is trying to take a screen shot.
    your screen shots will display as clean ss. so just remember that. dont ask why the visuals flicker because its part of the hacks safety feature to ensure we get nothing but clean ss.

stronzo likes this.
  5. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

welcome to RAC!

maddog likes this.
  6. stronzo

stronzo NOOBLET

HI all nearly got caught with 1 shot kill and auto......so would they have taken a ss? if so would anything appear wrong....cause he looked at my stats for the game and reckons it was suss but couldnt\'t prove it and let me play on...but i think he is watching me now when i play...oh well if you can't beat the haxs well join them....lol
    aimbot i don't know how i ever played without it...so keep up the good work stay on top and i will be your continuing customer...
    cheers

7. raxer10

raxer10 EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

When you not get caught dont activate one shoot hack this funktion is so easy to see and to fraps and to report a player

Greets

stronzo likes this.
  8. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

play with fire/die with fire :) just try not to make it too obvious and you will be ok...if you rage you will be reported which could lead to a ban from dice....just use your common sense and enjoy this awesome hack :)

stronzo and raxer10 like this.