1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

BF3 and BFBC2

Discussion in 'Member Reviews' started by Critorious, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Critorious

Critorious RAC MASTER

I was a member here awhile back. Back when Boss is still here. i wonder if he is still. Anyways Koz never failed to impress. BFBC2 Never gets detected for me. No matter how hard or how obivious i was Wallhacking or aimbotting. And the thing is. As long as you die a few times. Nobody is going to suspect you for anything

In BF3 I Rape the living shit out of anybody who spawns. OMG. It's like OPK. One Position Kill. Thanks Koz. Will Sub once i get more money.

clarrie, Force580X and KozmoK like this.