1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

bf3 and esl

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by negativo, Jan 7, 2013.

1. negativo

negativo NOOBLET

Does your hack support ESL wire Anti-Cheat?

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I will have to let a few VIP's respond to this message, as I have never used ESL before. I know a few of my VIP's do - so give them a few hours and they will respond.

3. negativo

negativo NOOBLET

Ok, i just wanna know, how it works on ESL, before i'll buy a hack ^)

4. KozmoK

Understood.

I've always said they do not detect the hack if you
    1) Re-download the VIP Loader before each daily match - this will through off their scanners who might be looking for a older version. Each time you download I change the MD5 checksum
    2) Inject the hack quickly, then start ESL - don't have the loader in memory. The loader must inject the hack FAST, and exit - so it will avoid any scans
    3) I heard that ESL doesn't do screenshots, however - but you can turn all hack visuals off, and just use the aimbot.

Please, some of my VIP's who use ESL, please give us your experience with it.

5. negativo

negativo NOOBLET

The game, must be started from ESL Wire. Process- Open Esl wire then start the game from it.
    How i can inject the hack in this process.

6. KozmoK

hmmm We will have to talk to the ESL players in here.

7. negativo

negativo NOOBLET

Yeah, where are they? :D I'm VIP now, and i wanna play :D

8. Moses8980

Moses8980 KOZBOT AVENGER

As Kozmok says wait a little bit. Here are some vipĀ“s using the hack on ESL and also other leagues. Someone of these guys will reply to your post.

Or take a look at the ESL Threads maybe you find aswers to your question :)

9. negativo

negativo NOOBLET

hope so, thx for advise guys.

10. Jed1M1ndTr1k

Jed1M1ndTr1k KOZBOT GOD

we've had a handfull of members journey into esl. as always you hack at your own risk. the only issue reported from those who use the hacks on esl is this factor.

a few have reported. when shooting from the hip with no spread no recoil active. a crosshair will appear. so as long as your not hip firing everyone. then you should be fine. only reason am stating it. is because you as the users are responsible.
    not the creator of the hack. if somehow they find out your cheating. its not our problem. we simply meet supply and demand.

11. negativo

negativo NOOBLET

I just wanna know, how to make it work. What i need to do, for running hack without any issue, and running ESLW at the same time.

12. KozmoK

Negativo,

Unfortunetly you will have to wait for a response from a VIP who does this, as we do not support ESL or any ESL hacking of any sort. We primarily only cover Punkbuster protected servers.

13. BananaJoe2

BananaJoe2 EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

The less cheaters in esl, the better ! :)

14. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

and that includes you too banana :D

Jaidee2 likes this.
  15. BananaJoe2

BananaJoe2 EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

im not cheating at esl, neither at public. i stopped :D

Jaidee likes this.
  16. Jed1M1ndTr1k

Jed1M1ndTr1k KOZBOT GOD

Why do I find it hard to believe that bananajoe2 has stopped cheating :(
    We need you to cheat Joe!! If you stop, the world will spin backwards. Time will stand still. N if time stands still, our buddy jaidee will be stuck sleeping on the floor of his loung room forever.. Is that what you want?? Is it!!! Lol

Jaidee likes this.
  17. Jaidee

hahahaha....now that is funny :D only 5 minutes with nephew in the room he was standing there holding the right shift key in his hand! :D 2 weeks to go.............. :p

Jaidee2 likes this.
  18. Jed1M1ndTr1k

Jed1M1ndTr1k KOZBOT GOD

Be prepared to cry. That shift key is the last of your worrys lol
    My nephew who's 3 now pored his juicie on my m17 lap top. Now most of my keys are sticky sticky. One time I reformatted because my password would not work to log in. I thought I had a virus. Turns out every key I press from a-z gets typed as the number 5 :(
    So now it's his toy lol

Arnold, Moses8980 and Jaidee like this.
  19. Jaidee

try getting an apartment baby proof in 24 hours....damn near impossible :D i feel for you...at least gives you a great excuse to get a new keyboard....mmmmmm.....maybe i can use that too :p

Jaidee2 likes this.
  20. John Winsalot

John Winsalot NOOBLET

coming back to the 'bf3 and esl' topic, maybe someone would like to team up and win some matches in ESL? ;)