1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

BF3 cheat questions

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by unstoppable_AUS, Mar 31, 2013.

1. unstoppable_AUS

unstoppable_AUS NOOBLET

Hey - I'm thinking of getting your BF3 hack and was just curious about the detection rate. I notice that rentacheat has a few pb mbi numbers (#50181 #50662 #50674 #71177 and supposedly #50116 which is also for FPS cheats) and browsing the mbi there are quite a few bans that are associated with these numbers.

Are these bans associated with this hack? When was the last ban?

What is the most common way people are getting banned? Are people getting banned for ragging too hard and being reported by users?

I've used other hacks - been banned once using a well know hack and have recently been flying under the radar with another hack but I like the look of your hack and want to remain off the radar for as long as possible. Thanks! :)

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

BF3 ESP Only Hack - Never been Banned - use if your already good, and just want a leg up (No Menu, just toggles) $6.00
    BF3 ESP SimpleAim - Just like the above, but added a small Aimbot No Menu, just toggles) (Was released 2 weeks ago, hasn't been banned yet) $9.00
    BF3 Full Aimbot - fully configurable aimbot and ESP functions with in game hack menu - Rarely banned, last detection was in January where only a few got banned. $12.50

Also you run the risk with any hack with your stats being all crazy high with headshots, streaks, etc.

Hope this helps.

3. unstoppable_AUS

unstoppable_AUS NOOBLET

Thanks mate. So are bans usually cause of ppl ragging too hard?

4. KozmoK

Not Punk Buster bans. PB Bans are only from getting caught with cheats etc.

You get banned by Server admins if they think your cheating (no big deal, just go to another server, unless its a GGC Admin) However this is not a PB Ban.

DICE/EA/Origin will ban you based on stats being outrageous. You will only be able to play single player after this ban. I don't think they are doing this anymore.

So you need to choose which style of play you want to select.

5. Shadow22

Shadow22 RAC MARAUDAR

I have one question.
    Can I snipe from longer ranges with BF3 SimpleAim or the distance is limited to low-med range?

6. KozmoK

I added a prediction adjustment, which will move up/and down. So its possible to snipe at 1000-1300 meters.

Shadow22 likes this.
  7. coolguy

coolguy RAC MASTER

RAC is the best, I'v used some other aimbot sites and they wouldn't even refund my money at times, and I'v never been PB detected while using the aimbots here, its just usually me getting carried away and raging

Jaidee2 and Shadow22 like this.
  8. Shadow22

Shadow22 RAC MARAUDAR

Can I upgrade to SimpleAim now even though my ESP only lasts for two weeks more?

9. amer2020

amer2020 NOOBLET

PB Has been Updated...is that will be a problem for any one of your hacks ?

10. Megatrad

Megatrad NOOBLET

plz we need esp hack is it still work ?

11. KozmoK

Yes it still works after PB updated.

12. Megatrad

Megatrad NOOBLET

ty man i bought the one with 9$ ^_^
    can u give me alink to show what keys at the keyboard i can use ?
    sry for bad english

13. Shadow22

Shadow22 RAC MARAUDAR

While you play BF3 press "Del" button on your keyboard and cheat functions will apear.

Jaidee and KozmoK like this.
  14. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

sorry shadow22 you will either need to wait or just purchase the simpleaim so can use both :)

15. Jaidee

16. amer2020

amer2020 NOOBLET

when i try to download the one with 9$ i got this error
    The requested category could not be found.

17. Jaidee

You already have subscription of the $9 (esp simpleaim) until 22nd May
    you don't need to buy it again until then :)

18. amer2020

amer2020 NOOBLET

how can download it?

19. Jaidee

you need to download the Loader to access the hack.

have you already downloaded the loader? if not...look up from here and you will see the link to do that.
    make sure you disable your AV/FW and rename the loader :)

20. amer2020

amer2020 NOOBLET